Saturday, September 15, 2007

Met a beautiful Artist today

I have had the rare and wonderful opportunity today to meet the young artist, Akiane.
Her works were displayed today, and she had traveled with her father to be here for the opening day.
She is thirteen years old. She is a gifted artist and writer, and gentle and humble.
Her art is so moving, that it is hard to comprehend that a young girl held the paintbrush. God is working with her and through her.
She paints every day, for four hours, early in the morning. She wants to share God's love and light.
I was able to talk to her for a few minutes, and Akiana is so kind and unassuming. Some of her work sells for over 100,000, and she is as unaffected and humble as you would expect the Lord Himself to be. I have been richly blessed today. You can read more about Akiane through...

http://www.artakiane.com/

YouTube - Akiane Kramarik - Spiritual Young Artist12/14/06 - CNN's Glenn Beck profiles a 12-year-old art ...
Watch video - 3 min 21 sec - www.youtube

No comments: